Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nails for Awareness

Today I came across something I have never seen before. A set of nails with supportive messages on them. I was really moved to see such a creative idea on something as simple as your nails. The pictures I seen were in support of 17 year old Trayvon Martin who was killed recently. I also saw breast cancer awareness art all hand-painted. You can also show your support for your favorite team whatever it may be. I believe there is no end to her creative ability to give anyone what they want no matter what it is, literally. Put that memory of a loved one on your nails if you do so feel the need. Currently, she is not licensed, but is well on her way to an endless career of arts.
She said, "I began doing my own nails about two years ago. I was fed up with going to the nail shop and not getting exactly what I wanted. To save money, I decided to learn how to do my own nails. I am not a licensed tech...yet:) But I plan on getting my license in the near future!"
The link to view her nail design is at http://www.facebook.com/nailsbydomonique/info

No comments:

Post a Comment